The following information is being disclosed for the purposes of Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies
- A description of the business
- Names and biographies of the directors
- A description of board members’ responsibilities and details of committees of the board of directors and their responsibilities
- Mortice was incorporated in Singapore. Mortice’s main countries of operation are India, Singapore and United Kingdom.
- Where the company is not incorporated in the UK, a statement that the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company - Mortice Limited is incorporated in Singapore, and the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company. In relation to the location of our assets, all are based in India, Singapore and United Kingdom.
- Current constitutional documents such as articles of association and memorandum of association
- Details of any other exchanges or trading platforms on the company has applied or agreed to have its securities traded (include AIM securities) . - Mortice has not applied or agreed to have its securities traded on any other exchanges/trading platforms.
- The number of securities in issue (updated on 25th April 2017) - 55,230,540
- The number of securities held in treasury (updated on 25th April 2017) – None
- The percentage of securities not in public hands (updated on 25th April 2017) – 80.50% of shares are not in public hands
- The identity and percentage holdings of significant shareholders are holding > 3%-
|Following list for shareholders > 3%|
|Mancom Holdings Limited||40,000,000|
|Grae Macintosh Scott||18,00,000|
12. Details of any restrictions on the transfer of AIM securities - There are no restrictions on the transfer of Mortice Limited AIM securities
15. The most recent admission document together with documents sent to shareholders within the past 12 months