The following information is being disclosed for the purposes of Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies
- A description of the business
- Names and biographies of the directors
- A description of board members’ responsibilities and details of committees of the board of directors and their responsibilities
- Mortice was incorporated in Singapore. Mortice’s main countries of operation are India, Singapore and United Kingdom.
- Where the company is not incorporated in the UK, a statement that the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company - Mortice Limited is incorporated in Singapore, and the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company. In relation to the location of our assets, all are based in India, Singapore and United Kingdom.
- Current constitutional documents such as articles of association and memorandum of association
- Details of any other exchanges or trading platforms on the company has applied or agreed to have its securities traded (include AIM securities) . - Mortice has not applied or agreed to have its securities traded on any other exchanges/trading platforms.
- The number of securities in issue (updated on 28th December 16) - 5,37,72,207
- The number of securities held in treasury (updated on 28th December 16) – None
- The percentage of securities not in public hands (updated on 28th December 16) – 79.97% of shares are not in public hands
- The identity and percentage holdings of significant shareholders are holding > 3%-
|Following list for shareholders > 3%|
|Mancom Holdings Limited||40,000,000|
|Grae Macintosh Scott||18,00,000|
12. Details of any restrictions on the transfer of AIM securities - There are no restrictions on the transfer of Mortice Limited AIM securities
15. The most recent admission document together with documents sent to shareholders within the past 12 months
17. Singapore Code on Takeovers and Mergers – As Mortice Limited is incorporated in Singapore it is subject to the Singapore Code on